• Wired Magazine rated "SOLID"
• Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovations Award
• Rainy Day Magazine "An excellent upgrade"
• HGTV – Living in Style
• DIY Network – Best of Homes
• CNBC – Squawk Box Profile
• CNY Parade of Homes – Featured and installed on all of the homes
• Product Trends feature article - Innovative Home Magazine
• Most Innovative Products article - Orange County Magazine
• “Best Biometric Lock” – Good Housekeeping Research Institute and magazine
• Remodel magazine, subsidiary Better Homes & Gardens Editor’s Pick
The NextBolt NX5 High Security Edition has the highest security by including a highly advanced ANSI Grade 1 8-pin horizontal keyway (resistant to all forms of bumping and picking) and extra security by adding two additional hardened steel mounting points. Never worry about losing or locking your key inside again by using the power of your fingerprint! The NextBolt NX5 is the most advanced biometric deadbolt available today and is a stylish, rock solid option for securing your home or office using keyless fingerprint recognition technology for fast entry with maximum security. The deadbolt opens in less than a second and includes an Impact Alarm so if someone tries to break in a high-pitched alarm sounds to alert you and your neighbors and scare off the intruder. Easy to add or delete any user individually; no more giving out copies of your key or codes. The NextBolt NX5 has a fast enrollment mode for rapidly adding users for situations such as small businesses where more than a few users are necessary. Holds 99 fingerprints and comes in both Polished Brass and Satin Nickel finishes and a Two Year Limited Warranty. Latch Type: ANSI grade deadbolt includes a standard keyway and fits either left or right handed doors. Weatherproof designed for outdoor use in temperatures -30 F to 150 F. Operates for thousands of openings with just 4 standard AA batteries and does not require you re-enroll when you replace them. The kit includes: ANSI Grade 1, UL 3-hr fire-rated deadbolt, 3 Nickel plated backup keys and an expertly written users guide. The NextBolt is CE, FCC, ANSI and UL Certified and works with wood or metal doors of almost any size (up to 2 ¼” thick). The entire unit is constructed from beautifully polished hardened steel. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Intermediate.
NextBolt Model Differences:
NextBolt NX5: Same as NX4 but includes Upgraded cylinder, keys, strike, strike plates
NextBolt NX3: Same as NX4 but includes special integrated mounting plates that allow mounting with no drilling and an additional inner rubber gasket.
• Color Options: Satin Nickel (SN), Polished Brass (PB)
• Eight-pin tumbler rekeyable keyway; Includes three horizontal groove nickel plated brass keys
• Non-Handed - will fit any left or right handed door.
• Sliding weather cover triggers sensor to power on automatically.
• Sliding weather cover also triggers deadbolt to re-engage (no tricky buttons to push or PIN Codes to recall).
• Special secure mounting system included, lock is nearly impossible to pry away from the door.
• Impact Alarm; if someone tries to break in, a high-pitched alarm goes off to alert you
• Battery operation with low battery alert
• Non-volatile memory will not delete stored fingerprints (even if batteries expire)
• Weatherproof - Fully resistant to rain, snow, temperature extremes, humidity, UV and dust.
• Up to 99 users - Add and delete users individually
• Solid Grade 1 brass cylinder plug
• One inch brass deadbolt with case-hardened steel roller pin
• 2 3/8'' (60mm) & 2 3/4'' (70mm); 2 3/8'' (60mm) or 2 3/4'' (70mm) individual backset optional
• Elegant and contemporary appearance with beautiful fully polished hardened steel construction.
• UL, CE, ANSI & FCC approved.
Warranty Period: Two Years
Fingerprint Sensor Type: Advanced CMOS Optical
Number of Users: 99
Verification Type: 1 to N
Scanning Time: <1 second
False Acceptance Rate (FAR): <0.0001%
False Rejection Rate (FRR): <0.01%
Power Supply: 4 AA size alkaline batteries
Operating Temperature: -30 F to 150 F
Dimensions (L x W x D): 6'' x 3'' x 1.4''
Weight: 5.2 lbs
Door Requirement: Wood, Metal or Fiber
|Armstrong Lock & Security Products||
1120 N Mills Ave. Orlando, 32803 FL
Get Directions to Armstrong Lock & Security Products
|Fradon Lock Company||
467 Burnet Ave Syracuse, 13203 NY
Get Directions to Fradon Lock Company
|The Door Store||
1451 N US Highway 1 Ormond Beach, 32174 FL
Get Directions to The Door Store